For fun ‘n laughs, I’m currently running a sweepstake in our office for The Bachelor, and so thought I might share my weekly musings on my blog as well 😛
And we’re off and running! Special mentions to:
- Holly the pro netballer scored a goal with the early lead – taking out the much sought after white rose for “best first impression”!
- Anita the dog groomer (with surprisingly shaggy hair?!) whose best comments include that she hunts, not gathers took out “best crazy stalker” so far – and despite spying in bushes all night just scraped into the final 20.
- Disney princess Diana who brought Blake his own plastic crown – and made him wear it.
- Katrina who mistook it all for an X Factor audition
- Laurina who preferred to be “mysterious” by polishing the table
- Jess aka Bambi eyes is an early favourite
- 4 ladies got the chop already – Emma who awkwardly insisted on offering him a fresh drink when his glass was already full; Emma L and Karla the wallflowers who basically said nothing all night – a sure sign you’re leaving; and Samantha who rivalled Anita for best on ground.